So what does a blogger write about in early October? We’ve already talked about football. It’s too late to talk about back to school, especially since it already seems like Summer was forever ago. And it’s probably just a tad too early to talk about Halloween. How about a Couple’s Quiz?!
What better way to confront your spouse or partner with some questions that they better know the answers to?
Have your spouse or significant other answer the following questions. And if you want to keep yourself honest, you can take a stab at completing this Couple’s Quiz too.
Ready, set, go!
- What is their favorite food?
- Name at least 3 things from their Bucket List.
- Who’s your spouse’s celebrity crush?
- What’s your spouse’s biggest pet peeve?
- What’s your spouse’s 2nd biggest pet peeve?
- Who was their childhood best friend?
- Favorite drink?
- How do they take their coffee?
- If you have a store credit card with an unlimited limit- where would they max it out?
- What is their Favorite movie?
- Who is their Favorite actor?
- Favorite car?
- Favorite dessert?
- I love it when our kids do this.
- I hate it when our kids do this.
- The craziest thing about your in-laws is what?
- Who is their favorite sibling?
- How do they pass time in traffic?
- Who is their favorite parent?
- What’s the one thing they can’t live without?
0: Significant other? What significant other? This Mom Boss is flying solo.
1-5: Do you even know this person?
6-10: Still in the Honeymoon stage, where you don’t yet know enough to want to kill each other.
11-15: Awe, that’s so sweet. You’re almost as annoying to others as your parents are to you.
16-20: Yep. You’re gonna grow old together. You’re in it for the long haul. Until he dies first.